Nov 14, 2011

Crochet wonderland

I haven't been able to write too much lately. After I came back from Mexico my life has been in a hectic schedule and last week I just went under the knife. Nothing major but I'll be out of commission for 2 weeks.
That said and done, I am having a lot of time to browse the net and I bumped into the spring/summer 2011 Vanessa Montoro collection to die for. All her dresses are head to toe handmade, she does not produce in large scale and the pigments she dyes her pieces with are extracted from nature and are in essence: herbs,seeds,tree leaves and tree trunks, tea and coffee dyeing.
Her craftsmanship is stellar and her eye for details and sophistication is undeniable!!




I want this one for New Year party!!!


I would wear this one too...

So, girlsss... which one you loved the most???

1 comment:

Ana Paula said...

Oi Betsy,

espero que esteja tudo bem com você.

Esta postagem está maravilhosa, quantas peças lindas! Obrigada por compartilhar.

E obrigada pelo recadinho carinhoso, que bom que você gostou do bracelete!

Beijo

Ana Paula
Salinha do Croché