Nov 19, 2011

Inspiration for Christmas

accent pillows wrapped in festive ribbons


Interesting!!!

a wreath with a touch of fresh flowers

the inspirational Charlie Brown tree.

Christmas is around the corner and I think most of people start to feel de pressure. This year I don’t have plans on what I am going to do yet. I am leaning towards a quite Christmas. Regardless, I do not know if you are like me, I always change or add a garland, a wreath, or even a trim to the tree so the space LOOKS like it gets a CHRISTMAS makeover every year!
That being said, I am doing something different from the previous years. A small tree will be set up at the end of the stairs, facing the front door. I got "tired" of putting up the tree in the very same spot year after year, so time for a change!
To get some inspiration, I started to look at websites and magazines and in one of these searches, I found these pictures (the little Charlie Brown tree is the source of my inspiration for my project!) and hummm…he accent pillows wrapped in ribbons are not a bad idea either.

No comments: