Aug 22, 2009

Turkish stitch scarf







I knitted this scarf in no time, using a heavy worsted weight yarn. I fell in love with the colorway and it´s been knitted with the Turkish stitch. It is quite easy, fast and cute.
This was my first knitting project, and I have no clue why the ends are stitched in a diagonal.
Anyways, I put four looks together (corporate and casual) with the help of Susan, my botox/diva. Actually, there´s about a dozen different ways to wrap it around your body, but for the sake of my sanity (and yours too) I am just posting four.Have fun with it and put your creativity to the test.
Eu tricotei esse cachecol em tempo recorde, usando uma lã de espessura grossa. Eu me apaixonei pelas cores, e ele foi tricotado com o ponto turco. Bem fácil, fofinho e rápido.
Esse foi meu primeiro projeto de tricô, e eu não faço idéia de como as pontas terminaram tricotadas em diagonal.
Enfim, eu montei quatro ¨looks¨ (passeio, trabalho), com a ajuda da Susan, minha botox/diva. Na verdade, há cerca de doze maneiras sortidas de enrolá-lo no seu corpo, mas para o bem-estar da minha sanidade (e da sua também) eu só postei quatro. Divirta-se e coloque sua criatividade em teste.

No comments: