Mar 14, 2010

Make 1 right


I started off on my first sleeve of the evening shrug. At certain point of the work, I started increasing using the make1 right and make1 left technique. I just can’t figure out why mine looks so slanted to the left. It has only been over a year that I began knitting, so every piece of instructional help I find on the internet, I desperately use it. I actually, followed these 2 instructional videos on the technique. Now I feel I have knitted too far up on the sleeve to unravel everything. At this point, it really does not matter! With resignation, I keep on knitting. The slanting won’t be shown...hopefully.
I took my back measurement and I am going to start knitting the back. I know how obsessed I become to finish my projects. It shouldn’t be like this. Knitting is supposed to be relaxing and not a job. Perhaps I need psycho therapy, not knitting. Go figure...
And changing subject a little, over the weekend, I stayed home, browsing the net, when I found this lady who inspired me to throw my old makeup away (really ancient) and to buy only some basic products; like eye shadow primer and foundation primer. I had never heard of neither one before. While reading her posts, I discovered something about me. I don’t know how to apply makeup correctly. I immediately considered, perhaps, enrolling myself in a makeup course, or going to Macy’s and getting some free makeup and tips on how to apply eye shadow without looking like 100 year-old wrinkled lady that never wore moisturizer. To learn the smokey eyes makeup.
Anyway, take a peek here to check her site out.
Comecei a minha primeira manga do “bolero prá noite”. Num determinado trecho do trabalho, eu comecei a aumentar um ponto através do aumento intercalado à direita e um ponto através do aumento intercalado à esquerda. Eu não entendo por que a minha parece tão inclinada à esquerda. Faz apenas um pouco mais de um ano que comecei a tricotar, dai, toda instrução que eu encontro na internet, eu desesperadamente uso. Eu realmente, segui as instruções sobre esta técnica à risca. Dê uma olhadinha aqui. Agora, a manga está muita longa para desfazê-la. Em renúncia, eu continuo assim mesmo. Os aumentos não vão aparecer. Eu espero!
Eu tirei as medidas e agora vou começar a tricotar as costas. Uma vez comecado, fico obcecada para terminar. Não devia ser assim. Tricotar é suposto ser relaxante e não um fardo. Talvez eu precise de terapia psicológica, não de tricô. Vai saber...
E mudando um pouco de assunto, no fim de semana, eu fiquei em casa, navegando pela net, quando encontrei esta moça que me inspirou a jogar fora toda a minha maquiagem velha(velhícima) e comprar alguns produtos básicos, como este primer para sombra de olho e e um primer para ser usado antes da base. Eu nunca tinha ouvido falar de nenhum deles antes. Durante a leitura de seus posts, eu descobri algo sobre mim. Eu não sei aplicar maquiagem corretamente. Eu imediatamente pensei… talvez, me matricular em um curso de maquiagem, ou ir para a Macy's e marcar uma maquiagem gratuita e obter dicas sobre como aplicar a sombra sem, no processo, envelhecer cem anos.
De qualquer forma, dê uma espiadinha aqui. Talvez gostem das dicas.
Aprendendo a esfumacar os olhos, aqui.

No comments: