Jun 28, 2010

Monday Face



All my favorite teams are out now. This weekend was draining and disappointing. Argentina and Germany, Brazilian archrivals teams advanced and joined Ghana,Portugal, Spain, Holand, Paraguay and Brazil in the last eight.
USA is also out and I feel sorry for Donovan, but this is a game one cannot play alone.
Now my hope is on my own team Brazil, who plays today against Chile. I believe we have hard worker players and I hope they play their best and show more commitment than in their last game against Portugal.
I am definitely holding judgment until Brazil plays again, this time against Chile! We will either see a more motivated team or the same old team who struggles to make passes and kick the ball fast from one side to the other.
Dunga annoys me with his constant excuses and refuses to have a reality check on his players performances. Is it called denial?

Todos os meus times favoritos estão fora da Copa. Este final de semana foi decepcionante. Argentina e Alemanha, as archi-rivais do Brasil se classificaram para as oitavas de finais.
E.U.A. também está fora e eu senti muita peninha do Donovan, mas este é um jogo que não se joga sozinho.
Agora, minha esperança está no meu velho Brasil, que hoje joga com o Chile. Eu acredito que temos jogadores bons e espero que eles mostrem o seu melhor e mais empenho em marcar gols.
Estou definitivamente segurando minha língua até o próximo jogo, desta vez contra o Chile! Acredito que o povo brasileiro quer ver uma equipe mais motivada e mais esforçada para fazer mais passes e chutar a bola mais rápido pro outro lado.
Dunga me irrita com suas desculpas furadas e intermináveis explicaçoes. Parece que só ele não vê a verdade, hein?

No comments: